Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Day 14: Pow Pow

     Well, I sit here in front of you all today, as an official carrier of the Texas Concealed Handgun License :) J and I took our shooting portion today, finally, after completeing the classroom portion in January. I shot 91% and J shot 99%, of course; Always has to be the golden child! It was really fun but I am glad its over. The guy next to us was shooting a cannon of a handgun the whole time we were taking out "test". His friend, who was like, 5'2", could barely even keep upright everytime he fired the missle.

     Work was long, and I'm glad its almost halfway over. I don't have much to report today, so I'll keep it short and sweet. The recipe I'm posting is SO easy. Its what I made for lunch tomorrow. Its couscous and sauteed ssparagus and spinach. All you do is follow the directions for couscous on the box (I use Near East brands for all my couscous and tabbouleh), and then add in whatever veggies you want. We had spinach and asparagus on hand, so thats what I used. Took about 10 minutes to make a lunch that will definitely tide me over until dinner (which we are having with some fabulous friends, I must say). 

     I hope everyone had a terrific Tuesday (t h). I'll be more creative tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment